Studies have demonstrated that adopting BIM processes can have tremendous benefits for all participating members of a construction project. By using formalized digital information exchange, companies can reduce uncertainty and increase productivity. Unfortunately, there can be a significant learning curve in the adoption of BIM, and many companies have negative first impressions of BIM. On the other hand, a comprehensive and mutually agreed to BIM execution plan reduces risk and ensures stakeholder benefits. We’ll help you do it right.
Using BIM management services can:
- Reduce time and confusion in team development of BIM Execution Plans
- Have fewer and shorter development meetings
- Improve team understanding and build consensus on what will be done
- Reduce risk in adopting BIM
- Increase productivity
- Identify process bottlenecks